Dr Ramesh Bansal MBBS MD(Skin VD and Leprosy) from Pt. BDS PGIMS Rohtak (Haryana) Ex. Registrar department of Skin VD Leprosy Pt. BDS PGIMS Rohtak (Haryana)
• He is pioneer dermatologist in private sector in Rohtak city (Jhajjar Road) since June 1990.
• At present he is also running branch clinic at A-1/34 sec7, Rohini, Delhi since 2010
• He had been president of IADVL (Haryana) state branch in 1998.
•Had been president of IMA Rohtak city branch in 2003-04.
•He had been secretary of IMA Rohtak branch in 1992-93, 1997-98, 2012.
•He had been Executive committee member IAS STD 1998-99.
•He has published more than 20 articles in national and international journals.
- Life member of Indian Medical Association(IMA)
- Life member of Indian Medical Association of Medical Specialities (IMAAMS).
- Life member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venercologists and Leprologists (IADVL).
- Life member of Indian Association of Leprosy (IAL).
- Life member of Indian Association of Study of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (IASSTD).
- Life member Vaish Education society Rohtak
- President : Haryana branch of IADVL in 1998.
- President : IMA Rohtak City Branch 2003-04.
- Secretary : IMA Rohtak City Branch 1992-93, 1997-98, 2012
- Executive Committee Member : I.A.S. STD. 1988-89
- Delivered many scientific lecturers on various dermatological topics at the plateform of I.M.A. Rohtak city branch.
- Had been speaker and chairpersons in the State Conferences and National Conferences of dermatologists.
- Attends almost all National and State Conferences to update the knowledge about various aspects of skin disorders.